Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gratefulness

I wanted to tell everyone that I am so grateful to have you in my life.

I pray you all have a blessed day. It wasn't difficult for me to decide who I present this to because many people claim to pray, but not everyone does. So I put it out for all who care to read.

May everyone who receives this message be blessed.

There are 12 months, 12 disciples, 12 tribes of Israel; Jesus ' birth is celebrated in the 12th month. Maybe this should be find there way to twelve others.

Prayer is the best free gift we have. There is no cost, just reward. Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer. May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered.

I pray faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God. God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.

I look forward to receiving your prayer and love as I give freely to you.

Randy

No comments: