Sunday, March 15, 2009

Random Thoughts

Yes, indeed it's been a long time since I checked out your blog site, Randy, and I'm glad I finally did. Lots of great news about your health. 
Steve and I really enjoyed seeing you the last 2 times you've been down, especially since you got to meet cousin Darren from Perth, Australia last time. We look forward to your next visit and are so glad that you're able to spend more time down here with us and Mom and Dad. I know how much they look forward to your visits, too.
We keep you in our prayers all the time and are glad to hear that everyone's prayers continue to be answered so positively. Keep up the great attitude--that's a true tonic in itself!
I love you and am so blessed to have you for a brother. I still owe you a birthday gift, too. Next time you are down I hope to have it for you.

love,
Carol

No comments: