Monday, August 11, 2008

Lung Cancer Awareness Month

Hi all,

I wanted to make you aware that November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month (LCAM). This is a national campaign dedicated to increasing attention to lung cancer issues. By organizing rallies, distributing educational material, holding fund-raising events, contacting Congress, and speaking to the media, those involved in LCAM bring much-needed support and attention to a disease that each year kills more people than breast, prostate, colon and pancreas cancers combined.

So you know, I'm in the planning stages of hosting a major event in Seattle to support the research for a cure for this deadly disease. Details to follow but I'd like you to put an X in your calendar for that month as IT will happen for sure. I have the scope of my plan and will share once I begin to fill in the blanks. But whether you are near or far, I am hoping that everyone (and mean everyone) will attend this event. It will be one like no other and one you'll not soon forget nor regret attending.

Stay tuned and fasten your seatbelts...

All in God's big plan,

Randy

No comments: