Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hi Randy,

I've been meaning to add to your blog for quite some time, but didn't quite know what I wanted to say. I thought I could come up with something profound, but I can't. But what I would like you to know is how very proud I am to call you my brother and to say once again how very much I love you. You are such an amazing person--I admire everything about you. You are strong, wise, kind, loving, compassionate, and tenderhearted--all the best qualities anyone could want in a person. 

I keep you in my prayers each and every day and you are always in my mind and heart as well. I'm still having a hard time believing that this is happening to you, my very own brother. But it is and you are handling it as I have come to expect that you would--with grace and strength and serenity. What an incredible role model you are for me!

I wish we were closer to you so that I could sit with you, talk with you face-to-face, touch you, just "be" with you. I am there in spirit, but it's not the same. Whatever I can do, let me know. I will do it without hesitation. You continue to show me what real love is and I am blessed for having such a wonderful brother and friend.

All my love,
Carol 


No comments: