Sunday, May 11, 2008

Letter From an Old Friend - Monica

Randy -

I wanted to e-mail you and let you know that I think of you every day and pray for your healing. I have enjoyed reading your blog and I am struck with how God has formed your vibrant soul, which is larger in personality than you are in physical form.

What a blessing to be formed by God in such a way that you have the ability to bring life into a room, situation, event etc. My father was that way. It is a much needed gift in this world. He had a purity of heart, an ability to give that people need. I see that talent in you.

Randy, I am in your corner. I believe that God can heal.

Monica

Hi Moni,

So great to hear from you after all this time. Funny how it takes an illness to bring us back together after all these years but that's the beauty of God and how HE likes to work. I'm so very blessed to have the people in my corner through this it's sometimes daunting to make the connection. But I am grateful.

Charlotte Graham and I have been back in touch for over a year and what a true blessing that has been. We've really become quite good friends and I enjoy her more every day she's in my life. What a true loving soul she is and again, I'm so very grateful God brought her back into my world as the connection runs deep.

Carol had /has so many good friends (although at the time I thought they were only put on earth to tease me) and it's good to hear from / see them again.

Thank you for reaching out and making the re-connection. You were always one of my favorites on my sisters team with your non assuming demeanor, genuineness and easy going fun loving style. Your smile remains an infectious image etched in my soul to this day. I still recall the night you, Sheri Knosum (sp) & Carol played Barbies in Carol's room. That picture still runs deep with the innocence, fun and smiles in your high school hearts ...

Much love and please stay in touch.

Wishing you all that is good,

Randy

No comments: