Friday, May 30, 2008

message from John Douthwaite

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Douthwaite <fakehead1@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:02 PM
Subject: blog not
To: randy.broad@gmail.com


hey Randolino,
tried to blog but I am blog challenged...here is my submission. How're you
feeling? do I need to set a tee time yet for you and me and Rog and ...?

---
Last week I went in to visit my good buddy Randy during his third chemo
session. I wasn't sure what to expect. When I first heard the news it hit
me, as I'm sure it did all his friends, like a brick in the face. You gotta
be kidding me! And then, when all of us in the room on that blessed day
heard the good news of an incredibly optimistic prognosis, it was one of the
best days of my life! Only seeing my kids born can compete. Guardian angels
working overtime. If only the nurse would have helped Randy out with his
heavy load. JH - nice work on the tunes!

RB - you hang in there and we will all be there for you in our prayers and
our thoughts. Your time isn't up quiet yet. And as for that Fiat...wasn't
it was an MG?

JD
----

No comments: